Organizations of all sizes are turning to technical computing for 3-D modeling, simulations and large-scale data analytics with help from IBM. Technical Computing is no longer just about high-end supercomputers. Not just government agencies and universities but also businesses from industries such as financial services, life sciences, the automotive supply chain, energy and utilities, consumer electronics and even retail, recognize that they can exploit the advantages that technical computing can bring to stay competitive.
This FREE 3 day workshop is intended for sales and technical sellers from IBM and its Business Partners involved in technical computing projects. This course will provide an in-depth look at IBM’s technical computing offerings for this growing market. We will also feature speakers from our partner vendors.
Use this opportunity to improve your selling skills and get a better understanding on how to identify and close deals in the technical computing market space.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Technical Computing Market Opportunities
- IBM’s Intelligent Cluster solution
- Technical Computing/Platform Computing software stack
- The Technical Computing sales process with case studies
- Designing Technical Computing solutions
- IBM’s next generation server (Sneak Peak)
- Configuring technical systems
- Partner presentations from: Intel, Nvidia, DDN, Mellanox, Brocade
Dates: May 7–9, 2013
Location: IBM Client Center, 590 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
Time: 8:00 – 5:00 pm